"Consulting group "ARGO-EXPERT" provides professional services for construction and technical expertise in Ukraine.
In accordance with the Scientific and Methodological Recommendations on the preparation and appointment of forensic examinations and expert studies (Order of the Ministry of Justice N 965/5 dated 01.06.2009 with amendments and supplements dated 26.12.2012), the construction and technical expertise will help you if necessary:
- definition of the market value of immovable property for a court;
- determination of the residual, actual or restorative value of the construction object;
- determination of the cost of design work for the construction, repair work or reconstruction of the construction site;
- determination of the cost of construction for a given date;
- determination of the cost of construction work, the cost of materials for construction or repair.
Estimated construction work:
- establishment of the fact of execution on the object of work, which is referred to in the reporting documentation;
- determination of the volume and cost of completed construction work;
- conformity / inconsistency of the constructed or reconstructed building of the project and the requirements of state building codes (DBN), etc.
- section of real estate and determination of the procedure for using the property.
Loss size setting:
- assessment of damage after an accident or fire;
- establishment of causes of flooding of structural elements of premises;
- determination of the cost of renovation repair and construction works.
Determination of the technical condition of the building:
- determination of the technical condition and value of physical wear of separate structural elements of buildings and structures in general;
- erection of buildings.
Tentative list of issues to be solved:
1. Is the design and budget documentation compliant with the requirements of regulatory legal acts in the field of construction (DBN, SNiP, etc.)? If it does not answer, what are discrepancies?
2. Are the construction works fulfilled by the design documentation and the requirements of the regulatory acts in the field of construction? If not answered, what are the inconsistencies?
3. Are the objects (buildings, structures, etc.) of the design documentation for their construction (repair, reconstruction) and the requirements of regulatory acts in the field of construction (urban planning, fire fighting, sanitary and hygiene, etc.)? If not answered, what are the inconsistencies?
4. Are the volumes and the cost actually performed for construction (repair, reconstruction) of objects of volumes and value determined by design estimates or accounting documentation?
5. What type of work (new construction, reconstruction, overhaul, etc.) are actually carried out construction work at the facility?
6. What degree of construction readiness unfinished construction of the object?
7. What technical condition (degree of physical deterioration) of the object of immovable property (buildings, structures, etc.)?
8. Is there an immovable property (building, building) emergency?
9. What is the technical cause of damage and destruction of the real estate object (elements, structures, engineering networks, etc.)?
10. What is the cost of repair and construction work (the size of the pecuniary damage), which is necessary to eliminate the damage caused by flood, fire, natural disaster, mechanical impact, subsidence in the fake territories, etc.?
11. What is the functional purpose of the premises? Do the premises of the house belong to non-residential (subsidiary)?
12. Is there a technical possibility, in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory acts in the field of construction, to divide (allocate a share) the object of real estate according to the shares of the co-owners (indicate shares)?
13. What variants of allocation (allocation of a share) of the real estate object can be determined in accordance with the shares of co-owners (specify shares) and requirements of normative legal acts?
14. Does the building belong to the architectural solution (style) to the category of religious buildings: temples, church buildings? (The above question can be solved by carrying out a comprehensive examination with the involvement of the relevant specialists).